GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Photos - pick the contest winner ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/96731-orchid-photos-pick-contest-winner.html)

Marty Krol 01-07-2005 03:31 AM

Orchid Photos - pick the contest winner !

Hi,

We're finishing the first photo contest at www.OrchidBoard.com

take a look at the photo entries he

http://www.orchidboard.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58

Feel free to join and vote !

Thanks
Marty

Niek Hanckmann 01-07-2005 08:53 AM

Marty Krol schreef:
Hi,

We're finishing the first photo contest at www.OrchidBoard.com

take a look at the photo entries he

http://www.orchidboard.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58

Feel free to join and vote !

Thanks
Marty

Too bad you posted this message on july the 1st, since june the 30st was
the closing date for voting. Beautiful pictures though, especcially the
Anacheilium from Ray.

Grtz. Niek

Niek Hanckmann 02-07-2005 01:06 AM

Niek Hanckmann wrote:

Marty Krol schreef:

Hi,

We're finishing the first photo contest at www.OrchidBoard.com

take a look at the photo entries he

http://www.orchidboard.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58

Feel free to join and vote !

Thanks
Marty

Too bad you posted this message on july the 1st, since june the 30st was
the closing date for voting. Beautiful pictures though, especcially the
Anacheilium from Ray.

Grtz. Niek

Thanks for your reply. I just found out that I had to register to be
able to vote. So I just did and voted!

Grtz. Niek