GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can't answer replies! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/96824-cant-answer-replies.html)

Michelle Moreland Orlando 03-07-2005 09:44 AM

Can't answer replies!

Help! I am a newbie and have gotten wonderful replies, however, I
can't send a message to thank the replier.

My problem, my son surprised me with a new computer for Moi, me, as a
belated birthday present as he is a civilian employee in Iraq.

I had the old, old version of Free Agent and had to upgrade without
paying money.

I am now having trouble with the new download, replying to my replies
where my post is.

Then I get a message about a password. What password to send the
message answered? Never had this before with the old!

Also, my subscribed newsgroups that I had subscribed to for more than
3 yrs, got downloaded with new messages and now can't even get new
messages downloaded when I click on the newsgroup!

So, to the wonderful people who answered my question and I have
attempted to reply to and they think I don't appreciate their
response, I am going to somehow answer them and thank them privately
with their e-mail addy if it works when I try to thank them!

So, to the wonderful people who have replied to my message, I thank
you, but please be patient as I am trying to reply.

Michelle