Old 06-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Trying again

I *think* I have now disguised my return address. We shall see.

Diana

Old 06-07-2005, 11:28 PM
?

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:05:17 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
I *think* I have now disguised my return address. We shall see.

If you post once to USENET with a valid email address, it will forever be
in some spam kit's list of addresses.
It will also forever be in the address book of some poor windows user that
manages to pick up a worm or trojan.

(I still get spam addressed to a long dead laptop).

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil
Old 08-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I *think* I have now disguised my return address. We shall see.

Diana

Unless your address is something other than @bellsouth, it's right there
for all to see. (I'm replying to the listed address as well as to the
group. If this shows up in your e-mail, you are not disguised.)

Steve
Old 08-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Unless your address is something other than @bellsouth, it's right there
for all to see. (I'm replying to the listed address as well as to the
group. If this shows up in your e-mail, you are not disguised.)

Steve

All set. Didn't get it, and I'd already tried replying to my own post via
PM. To reply, put out the cat, G.

Diana

Old 09-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Unless your address is something other than @bellsouth, it's right there
for all to see. (I'm replying to the listed address as well as to the
group. If this shows up in your e-mail, you are not disguised.)

Steve

All set. Didn't get it, and I'd already tried replying to my own post via
PM. To reply, put out the cat, G.

Diana

Very good. Actually, I hadn't noticed the cat when I replied before so I
guess it's a good disguise. :-)

Steve