GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dave Fouchey, Call Home (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/97032-dave-fouchey-call-home.html)

Diana Kulaga 06-07-2005 11:14 PM

Dave Fouchey, Call Home

Dave,

I've been trying to send our new email address to members of the group, and
yours came back (I sent it right out of my address book, so who knows why).

If you want it, pls email me at diandfrank @ bellsouth. net

Diana

Diana Kulaga 07-07-2005 02:12 AM

I mis spoke, Dave. What I meant to write was if you want to give me your PM
addie, then write.

Diana

Dave Fouchey 07-07-2005 02:26 AM

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:12:11 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

I mis spoke, Dave. What I meant to write was if you want to give me your PM
addie, then write.

Diana

You should now have it Diana

By the way TS Cindy sucks..getting heavy rain and possible tornados
later tonight..I am not ready for this crap yet!

Dave

Diana Kulaga 07-07-2005 03:32 PM

Didn't get it, Dave. Yeah, more storms. Dennis is out there making trouble.

Que sera.........

Diana