Old 11-07-2005, 03:17 AM
Eric

Default Looking for some Cat. crosses

I'm looking for divisions, or established plants of the following:
C. Chocolate Drop x Lc. Mini Purple possibly known as Lc. Burgundy Delight
'Sentinal'
C. walkeriana var. alba 'Pendentive' AM/AOS x Blc. Love Sound 'Dogashima'

I had originally purchased these on the Big Island at a K-Mart, and brought
them back to the Mainland. They grew like mad until scale wiped them out.
I've never been able to find them again. Any ideas? I've done the required
searches ...but nada.
Thanks in advance,
Eric
Please reply to: kc7es1 (at) juno dot. com

----------------------------------
Eric B. Schecter
San Diego, CA.
All e-mail virus scanned

Old 11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
K Barrett

I'm no help in finding these plants, but the walkeriana cross is called Blc
Mismo, if that helps any.

K Barrett

Old 12-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:45:23 -0700, "K Barrett"
wrote:

I'm no help in finding these plants, but the walkeriana cross is called Blc
Mismo, if that helps any.

K Barrett

C. Chocolate Drop x Lc. Mini Purple possibly known as Lc. Burgundy Delight
'Sentinal'

This one is LC Burgundy Delight

C. walkeriana var. alba 'Pendentive' AM/AOS x Blc. Love Sound 'Dogashima'

Kath's id is BLC Mismo

Thanks in advance,
Eric
Please reply to: kc7es1 (at) juno dot. com

----------------------------------
Eric B. Schecter
San Diego, CA.
All e-mail virus scanned

We awarded a very nice Lc Mini Purple cross Sat. called SLC
Purple Fantasy. The owner says it blooms 3 times a year. It is
Lc Mini Purple x Slc Precious Stones. About 8" tall with 2
flowers on each new growth. Very velvety in texture and rich
purple especially in sun light.
SuE

crosses with B. Jiminy Cricket as parent janet Orchids 5 13-10-2008 12:23 AM
Some Catt crosses Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 11-02-2008 03:45 AM
making crosses janet Orchids 9 31-10-2006 02:02 PM
Variation in orchid crosses [email protected] Orchids 2 27-06-2006 01:50 PM
Brassavola crosses dd Orchids 2 05-01-2005 04:42 PM