GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   Finally, it rained (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/11899-finally-rained.html)

Judanne 27-03-2003 03:32 PM

Finally, it rained

Yep, remember me saying it smelt like rain coming? It did. All day of the
20th and most of the 21st. What a lovely Equinox gift. Already the grass
is greening up, such is the miracle of nature.

Judanne

Fran Higham 31-03-2003 08:08 AM

Finally, it rained

"Judanne" wrote in message

Yep, remember me saying it smelt like rain coming? It did. All day of

the
20th and most of the 21st. What a lovely Equinox gift. Already the grass
is greening up, such is the miracle of nature.

Congrats. Judeanne! It can only get better from here in. We've managed to
get some consistently good showers now since the rain broke - still need
more thought o get it deep back into the soild profile.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.