GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   what to do? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/146061-what-do.html)

jesse 06-06-2006 04:28 AM

what to do?

To anyone who can help me.

I wish to stud permaculture. I know of the permaculture desing course.
And I can find no registered instructors in North America. If I go to
Australia I will spend a lot of money. Is it worth my time and effort
to go and learn about permaculture were the movement started?

Judanne 08-06-2006 07:10 AM

what to do?

You could always do it by correspondence. Have a look at this list on
Google.

http://zippedurl.com/2t3k9y

Judanne
Tasmania

oups.com...

Dominique Kuster 08-06-2006 09:08 AM

what to do?

"Judanne" wrote in message
You could always do it by correspondence. Have a look at this list on
Google.

http://zippedurl.com/2t3k9y

There is much more choice than I thought !
Does anyone studied permaculture that way ? Any good or bad experience to
share ?
Thanks.