GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   New website: 1st Sustainable Living degree in America (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/155779-new-website-1st-sustainable-living-degree-america.html)

[email protected] 23-03-2007 09:07 PM

New website: 1st Sustainable Living degree in America

We are pleased to announce our new website for the first Sustainable
Living degree program in America at http://www.mum.edu/sustainable_living/.

Special features:

* The B.S. in Sustainable Living / Environmental Science covers seven
key areas:

* Self Sustainability
* Bio-Geophysiology
* Renewable Energy
* Sustainable Agriculture
* Eco-Architectural Design
* Green Business and Entrepreneurship
* Social-Ecological Interface

* Real-world internships and professional certifications are a
featured part of the program.

* Consciousness-Based education develops your mind and body as the
basis for creating sustainability in the world.

* Our students take one course at a time -- they're immersed full time
in the course for about 4 weeks -- and then move on to the next
course.

* The University serves organic vegetarian meals daily -- often with
locally grown produce.

* Upon graduating, students have the option of taking a one-year MBA
with Sustainable Living emphasis.

We welcome your comments.

Craig Shaw
Maharishi University of Management