Old 16-05-2007, 01:01 PM posted to alt.permaculture

Default FYI

Hi, I thought this story might be of interest to any permies if there are
still any lurking around alt.permacultu
http://globalpublicmedia.com/articles/657

Old 16-05-2007, 07:04 PM posted to alt.permaculture

g'day sunrise farms,

yes the cuban issue though pretty much forced upon them should be held
up as an example to the western affluent world, sadly though our
cultures set in easy come easy go wastefull ways will never go this
way, our younger generations would never thgink to get their fingers
dirty growing something to eat, and for the main their thinking is
food comes from a supermarket, they have no idea what goes on behind
the scenes to produce that food.

anyhow a lesson to be learnt there for the rest of us, in this world
of affluenza.

just think this used to be a very viable group about 8 years ago but
dark forces ruined it, seen lots of permaculture groups go that way.

On Wed, 16 May 2007 22:01:26 +1000, "sunrise farm"
wrote:

Hi, I thought this story might be of interest to any permies if there are
still any lurking around alt.permacultu
http://globalpublicmedia.com/articles/657

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/

FYI: GE Aqua-Rays suck. Bonehead Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 11-04-2003 01:32 AM
FYI: X-, XX-, and XXX-Rated Plants Bob Batson Gardening 0 29-03-2003 01:56 AM
China Market (FYI) Agency Plant Biology 0 16-03-2003 08:56 AM
FYI: Bob Batson Gardening 0 15-03-2003 09:20 PM
FYI - hydroponics growers Jim Carter Edible Gardening 1 23-02-2003 09:15 PM