Old 28-08-2007, 08:06 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.native,alt.permaculture,alt.gathering.rainbow,alt.2600

Default How To GO Underground with Free "Bio" Diesel.

All you have to do is get a semi truck, and load it up with hippies.
It costs about $50,000. Then you steal another truckers license
plates & hit the road. Whenever you need to make a stop to refuel the
diesel engine & get food, you just pull into the truck stop, fill up
your tank with gas, and get all the free trucker food you want. They
will never be able to prove it is you because while your at the truck
stop & you are on camera, they will be thinking you are another
trucker. You could pull the same scam with a smaller van as well I
suppose. I call the idea "Bio" Diesel, because you take care of all
the essentials for life at the gas station.

Old 28-08-2007, 08:37 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.native,alt.permaculture,alt.gathering.rainbow,alt.2600

On Aug 28, 3:06 am, PureOne wrote:
All you have to do is get a semi truck, and load it up with hippies.
It costs about $50,000. Then you steal another truckers license
plates & hit the road. Whenever you need to make a stop to refuel the
diesel engine & get food, you just pull into the truck stop, fill up
your tank with gas, and get all the free trucker food you want. They
will never be able to prove it is you because while your at the truck
stop & you are on camera, they will be thinking you are another
trucker. You could pull the same scam with a smaller van as well I
suppose. I call the idea "Bio" Diesel, because you take care of all
the essentials for life at the gas station.

I guess the problem with the idea is you have to find places to camp,
and park, where you can sleep in your vehicle. Where I live there is
nowhere nearby that allows that.

Old 28-08-2007, 09:20 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.native,alt.permaculture,alt.gathering.rainbow,alt.2600

PureOne delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
ps.com, on the
hallowed day of Tue 28 Aug 2007 12:06:24a:

All you have to do is get a semi truck, and load it up with
hippies. It costs about $50,000. Then you steal another
truckers license plates & hit the road. Whenever you need to
make a stop to refuel the diesel engine & get food, you just
pull into the truck stop, fill up your tank with gas, and get
all the free trucker food you want. They will never be able to
prove it is you because while your at the truck stop & you are
on camera, they will be thinking you are another trucker. You
could pull the same scam with a smaller van as well I suppose.
I call the idea "Bio" Diesel, because you take care of all the
essentials for life at the gas station.

You need to lay off the weed...

--
-=Mara=-

Never underestimated the power of stupid people in large groups.
Old 28-08-2007, 02:30 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.native,alt.permaculture,alt.gathering.rainbow,alt.2600

On Aug 28, 3:20 am, "-=Biscuit=-" wrote:
-=Mara=-

Never underestimated the power of stupid people in large groups.

Tell that to the Marines! LOL!