GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   permaculture new years resolutions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/20615-permaculture-new-years-resolutions.html)

cheryl buxton 05-05-2003 01:08 PM

permaculture new years resolutions

What are yours,

mine is to try and make more trades in my local LETS (BARTERING SCHEME)

Ian H Nicoll 05-05-2003 01:08 PM

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:36:57 +1100, cheryl buxton wrote:

What are yours,

mine is to try and make more trades in my local LETS (BARTERING SCHEME)

Hi Cheryl,

No Permaculture new years reso's. Still have 12 months before I can do
that... but it's a good idea for me to make a reso to make sure that I do
what I have to do so that I can make the reso in 12 months. If that
makes sense? :)

Ian