Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
len brauer

Default fireraven9

don't know if i should be doing this - but just saw this message on
another forum:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...525162.html?12

lee is no longer with us. our sympathies go to her family.

len & bev
--
happy gardening

http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/
Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from len brauer contains these words:

don't know if i should be doing this - but just saw this message on
another forum:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...525162.html?12

lee is no longer with us. our sympathies go to her family.

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know, Len.

Janet
Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Fran Higham

"len brauer" wrote in message

don't know if i should be doing this - but just saw this message on
another forum:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...525162.html?12

lee is no longer with us. our sympathies go to her family.

Len

Thank you very much for letting us know. Sad news. We all should make the
most of what we've got while we've got it.

Having had a health scare myself an another operation due in a couple of
weeks, I can well understand the circumstances.

Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Graham Burnett

"len brauer" wrote in message
don't know if i should be doing this - but just saw this message on
another forum:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...525162.html?12

lee is no longer with us. our sympathies go to her family.

oh shit that is awful, I had some chats with her off list and also on some
goth list as well. Rotten news. i only dip in here now and again these days,
I'm glad I caught this post, thanks Len.