GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   newbie (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/20637-newbie.html)

Dee Ient 05-05-2003 01:08 PM

newbie

Hi,

I live in the UK. I live in a town. Please can anyone reccomend a good
urban permaculture beginners hand book for me to start my new permaculture
life with?

Ta.

Dee

cheryl buxton 05-05-2003 01:08 PM

newbie

I really like this site for uk permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/
I'll post some more links and books title over the weekend when I'm
not in work

best wishes
cheryl

Dee Ient 05-05-2003 01:08 PM

newbie

"cheryl buxton" wrote in message
m...
I really like this site for uk permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/
I'll post some more links and books title over the weekend when I'm
not in work

OH, Thank you bazillions in advance!

Fair well

Dee

Graham Burnett 05-05-2003 01:08 PM

newbie

"cheryl buxton" wrote in message
m...
I really like this site for uk permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/
I'll post some more links and books title over the weekend when I'm
not in work

best wishes
cheryl

Coo thanks for the unsolicited plug Cheryl!

As well as these wonderful books tho Dee might also find Graham Bell's 'The
Permaculture Garden' of great use- it inspired and informed me no end!

Patrick Whitefeild also has a new book due out soon I believ which will be a
practical UK permaculture manual I believe...

Dee Ient 15-05-2003 03:44 PM

newbie

Chaos.

Very enigmatic.