Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Dee Ient

Default newbie

Hi,

I live in the UK. I live in a town. Please can anyone reccomend a good
urban permaculture beginners hand book for me to start my new permaculture
life with?

Ta.

Dee

Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
cheryl buxton

I really like this site for uk permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/
I'll post some more links and books title over the weekend when I'm
not in work

best wishes
cheryl

Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Dee Ient

"cheryl buxton" wrote in message
m...
I really like this site for uk permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/
I'll post some more links and books title over the weekend when I'm
not in work

OH, Thank you bazillions in advance!

Fair well

Dee

Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Graham Burnett

"cheryl buxton" wrote in message
m...
I really like this site for uk permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/
I'll post some more links and books title over the weekend when I'm
not in work

best wishes
cheryl

Coo thanks for the unsolicited plug Cheryl!

As well as these wonderful books tho Dee might also find Graham Bell's 'The
Permaculture Garden' of great use- it inspired and informed me no end!

Patrick Whitefeild also has a new book due out soon I believ which will be a
practical UK permaculture manual I believe...

Old 15-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Dee Ient

Chaos.

Very enigmatic.

NEWBIE HELP: How to seed? Nick Thudick Gardening 6 01-04-2003 09:44 PM
Newbie Noela Orchids 1 31-03-2003 07:20 AM
Newbie here - Easiest to grow orchid in NW IN pagan Orchids 8 05-02-2003 05:11 PM
Newbie Q: Baby spinach Irving Kimura Edible Gardening 4 04-02-2003 03:43 AM
Newbie question Buridan Bonsai 3 26-01-2003 08:53 PM