GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   Does 'no dig' gardening belong here? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/215742-does-no-dig-gardening-belong-here.html)

Dormouse7 10-10-2018 09:12 PM

Does 'no dig' gardening belong here?

Sorry, don't think 'no dig' gardening runs quite on these lines but couldn't see a specific post. Please correct me if wrong and point me to a better place. Me's new so please be nice; I am from UK too if relevant.

DM

songbird[_2_] 10-10-2018 09:59 PM

Dormouse7 wrote:

Sorry, don't think 'no dig' gardening runs quite on these lines but
couldn't see a specific post. Please correct me if wrong and point me
to a better place. Me's new so please be nice; I am from UK too if
relevant.

why not? :)

note the gardening groups (rec.gardens and rec.gardens.edible)
are still there and have more readers/writers than here.

and yes, no dig/no till gardens are just fine with permaculture
ideas, in many cases the transition from bare land to food
forest can be no dig gardens.

songbird