Old 10-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Dormouse7's Avatar
Registered User

Default Does 'no dig' gardening belong here?

Sorry, don't think 'no dig' gardening runs quite on these lines but couldn't see a specific post. Please correct me if wrong and point me to a better place. Me's new so please be nice; I am from UK too if relevant.

DM
Old 10-10-2018, 10:59 PM posted to alt.permaculture

Dormouse7 wrote:

Sorry, don't think 'no dig' gardening runs quite on these lines but
couldn't see a specific post. Please correct me if wrong and point me
to a better place. Me's new so please be nice; I am from UK too if
relevant.

why not?

note the gardening groups (rec.gardens and rec.gardens.edible)
are still there and have more readers/writers than here.

and yes, no dig/no till gardens are just fine with permaculture
ideas, in many cases the transition from bare land to food
forest can be no dig gardens.

songbird

No dig gardening mogga United Kingdom 8 19-12-2011 03:00 PM
Diogs where they don't belong Stan Goodman Edible Gardening 40 14-08-2004 03:20 AM
Anyone here belong to the greater st. louis orchid society? dusty Orchids 0 24-06-2004 10:08 PM
No dig gardening and seed planting Dover3211 Australia 0 01-10-2003 07:32 AM
No dig gardening and seed planting Gen Australia 2 28-09-2003 05:33 AM