Old 28-10-2002, 01:26 AM
Ivan Gregov

Default links to good photos?

Hi!

Could anyone give me some links to sites with good photos, please?

I need mostly urban permaculture, but anything will be ok...

I spent some 3-4 hrs looking so far with poor result... Can't figure out
why people just write, and don't take photos from their projects...

tnanks,
ivan

Old 28-10-2002, 08:24 AM
Wesley Trotman

Hi Ivan

did you have a look at http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/index.html

also len who corresponds to this group has pics on a web site which he
quotes on any posts.

Were do you live Ivan, im trying to work out the country signature of 'hr' ?

Good luck

Wes

Old 28-10-2002, 09:36 PM
Graham Burnett

"Ivan Gregov" wrote in message
Hi!

Could anyone give me some links to sites with good photos, please?

I need mostly urban permaculture, but anything will be ok...

I spent some 3-4 hrs looking so far with poor result... Can't figure out
why people just write, and don't take photos from their projects...

Here's my garden & allotment (also need to put up some pics of my forest
garden as well)
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/Garden/

and some pics and an article from a compost toilet course we recently ran
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett...compostbog.htm

Cheers Graham

Old 28-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Graham Burnett

"Ivan Gregov" wrote in message
Hi!

Could anyone give me some links to sites with good photos, please?

I need mostly urban permaculture, but anything will be ok...

I spent some 3-4 hrs looking so far with poor result... Can't figure out
why people just write, and don't take photos from their projects...

Go to Google, type in 'permaculture' and click the 'images' tag and see what
comes up....

Graham

Old 28-10-2002, 11:25 PM
Fran Higham

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message

Here's my garden & allotment (also need to put up some pics of my forest
garden as well)

(snip)

Graham

Thanks for the sites. I remember having a look at one of these before -
your lush home garden to be specific. (Ooh for some of the liquid stuff that
allows one to have a lushness like that!)

I liked the bog site (we have one of these near the shearing shed but as we
have never had any sheep and thus no shearers in need of a bog it sits
forlorn and full of spiders).

I also read with interest your allotment site report that appeared in a mag
of some sort. Very interesting on all sorts of levels but I am most curious
as to where the figure of 10,000 litres of water/kg of beef produced came
from?