GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   Community Permaculture Garden in Barcelona (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/2277-community-permaculture-garden-barcelona.html)

Stefan 28-01-2003 01:40 PM

Community Permaculture Garden in Barcelona

We are a new permaculture group just formed. Our plan is to create a
series of Community gardens and learning centres in downtown
Barcelona. We are at the planning stage right now and are looking for
people who may be interested in working on a project like this.
Whatever your experience we would like to hear from you. If anyone has
any advice or information they would like to share with us it would
greatly appreciated.

David Booth 01-03-2004 06:27 PM

Community Permaculture Garden in Barcelona

[quote]Originally posted by Stefan
[b]We are a new permaculture group just formed. Our plan is to create a
series of Community gardens and learning centres in downtown
Barcelona.

Hello Stefan,
Several of my colleagues are going to Barcelona in April with a group of Garden Design students and although they are confident that they can cover and visit ample urban and landscape sites, and the larger parks, they need some help on identifying smaller more intimate gardens to visit.

Do you or any of your contacts have any idea of any smaller gardens public or private which might be suitable for students of Landscape Architecture and Garden design to visit? The sites might be historic or modern in design style, the important thing is the scale of the smace needs to be garden like rather than larger urban or park like.

regards,
David Booth
Course Leader Landscape & Garden Design Courses
University of Gloucestershire
England