GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   Public Meeting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/27745-public-meeting.html)

Roger Davies 20-05-2003 12:32 PM

Public Meeting

"Globalisation,
Technology and
the Sustainable
re-distribution of Wealth"

A PUBLIC TALK BY MIKE UNDERWOOD
of the Biognosis Society

BIOGNOSIS - a radically new and inspiring view of
community development based on sustainability and science.
Come and hear about it and have your questions answered.

Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

It's Free! Everyone welcome!

This event is sponsored by
Friends of the Earth (includes FOE logo)
Abergavenny and Crickhowell

Friends of the Earth inspires solutions to environmental problems
which make life better for people.

Janet Baraclough 20-05-2003 07:46 PM

Public Meeting

The message
from (Roger Davies) contains these words:

(snip)
Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

Think global, Roger...this is a worldwide newsgroup, some of the
invitees probably need to know which country and hemisphere Abergavenny
is in before they accept.

Janet.

JonquilJan 22-05-2003 11:32 PM

Public Meeting

Janet Baraclough wrote in message
The message
from (Roger Davies) contains these words:

(snip)
Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

Think global, Roger...this is a worldwide newsgroup, some of the
invitees probably need to know which country and hemisphere Abergavenny
is in before they accept.

Janet.

Thanks be to Google. Mid South Wales. A bit of a commute for me.

JonquilJan northern New York state USA

Learn something new every day
As long as you are learning, you are living
When you stop learning, you start dying

amdo 23-05-2003 01:20 PM

Public Meeting

none of the local welsh will go - they imagine it will all be full of
hippy's and perverts.

om...

Graham Burnett 26-05-2003 09:44 AM

Public Meeting

"Roger Davies" wrote in message
om...
"Globalisation,
Technology and
the Sustainable
re-distribution of Wealth"

Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

It's Free! Everyone welcome!

Hi Roger- why not publicise your event on the Permaculture UK emailing list,
to subscribe send a blank email to -
?subject=subscribe

You could also put it on the announcements section of the UK permaculture
association's website at;

http://www.permaculture.org.uk

HTH, Graham

PS, I'd also advise against using your real email address when posting to
this or any other newsgroup, spambots will almost certainly harvest your
address...

cheryl buxton 27-05-2003 07:20 AM

Public Meeting

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message ...
"Roger Davies" wrote in message
om...
"Globalisation,
Technology and
the Sustainable
re-distribution of Wealth"

Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

It's Free! Everyone welcome!

Hi Roger- why not publicise your event on the Permaculture UK emailing list,
to subscribe send a blank email to -
?subject=subscribe

just tried subscribing to this address but my message was returned as undeliverable
cheryl

Graham Burnett 27-05-2003 10:20 PM

Public Meeting

Hi Roger- why not publicise your event on the Permaculture UK emailing

list,
to subscribe send a blank email to -
?subject=subscribe

just tried subscribing to this address but my message was returned as

undeliverable
cheryl

It should be OK- that's the address on the UK permaculture association's
website (
http://www.permaculture.org.uk )... maybe there is a temporary
probelem?

Graham