Old 20-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Roger Davies

Default Public Meeting

"Globalisation,
Technology and
the Sustainable
re-distribution of Wealth"

A PUBLIC TALK BY MIKE UNDERWOOD
of the Biognosis Society

BIOGNOSIS - a radically new and inspiring view of
community development based on sustainability and science.
Come and hear about it and have your questions answered.

Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

It's Free! Everyone welcome!

This event is sponsored by
Friends of the Earth (includes FOE logo)
Abergavenny and Crickhowell

Friends of the Earth inspires solutions to environmental problems
which make life better for people.
Old 23-05-2003, 02:20 PM
amdo

none of the local welsh will go - they imagine it will all be full of
hippy's and perverts.

om...

Old 26-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Graham Burnett

"Roger Davies" wrote in message
om...
"Globalisation,
Technology and
the Sustainable
re-distribution of Wealth"

Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

It's Free! Everyone welcome!

Hi Roger- why not publicise your event on the Permaculture UK emailing list,
to subscribe send a blank email to -
?subject=subscribe

You could also put it on the announcements section of the UK permaculture
association's website at;

http://www.permaculture.org.uk

HTH, Graham

PS, I'd also advise against using your real email address when posting to
this or any other newsgroup, spambots will almost certainly harvest your
address...

Old 27-05-2003, 08:20 AM
cheryl buxton

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message ...
"Roger Davies" wrote in message
om...
"Globalisation,
Technology and
the Sustainable
re-distribution of Wealth"

Tuesday 27th May at 8.0pm
The Great George, Cross St., Abergavenny

It's Free! Everyone welcome!

Hi Roger- why not publicise your event on the Permaculture UK emailing list,
to subscribe send a blank email to -
?subject=subscribe

just tried subscribing to this address but my message was returned as undeliverable
cheryl

Old 27-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Graham Burnett

Hi Roger- why not publicise your event on the Permaculture UK emailing

list,
to subscribe send a blank email to -
?subject=subscribe

just tried subscribing to this address but my message was returned as

undeliverable
cheryl

It should be OK- that's the address on the UK permaculture association's
website (
http://www.permaculture.org.uk )... maybe there is a temporary
probelem?

Graham

a public apology zhanataya Gardening 1 11-02-2012 02:20 AM
Public water vs. well Foowah Ip Gardening 9 14-08-2003 08:02 PM
Public Nuisance Yards Rusty Mase Texas 4 26-06-2003 05:33 AM
[IBC] Bonsai Public Relations Carl L Rosner Bonsai 1 03-05-2003 10:44 PM
Public Space - Meadow - Nature reserve - Help - Free seeds Richard G Seddon United Kingdom 3 30-03-2003 03:33 AM