Old 22-07-2003, 05:11 AM
len brauer

Default link - native tree we have planted

have just uploaded a page of the type of plants we have ben planting.

also ahve available a list of indemics on site and another of indemics
that can be re-introduced, if these could be of interest let me know
and i will uplaod them as well.

enjoy, take a moment to sign my guset book and say g'day.

the link is:

http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/trees_planted.htm

len
--