GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   apology - free pamphlet from Barking Frogs Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/41967-apology-free-pamphlet-barking-frogs-permaculture.html)

BarkingFrogsPC 02-09-2003 07:02 PM

apology - free pamphlet from Barking Frogs Permaculture

Apologies to folks who tried to download Permaculture Design Course Pamphlet
II, Permaculture in Humid Landscapes, from our web site. We have a new web
master who decided to change everything all at once and the result is a mess.
Some of the links on the pages have been restored. If you fail to get the
information that you are seeking from A
HREF="http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com"http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/A,
however, contact me and I will try to send it as an email attachment. Please
try the web site first, or I won't be able to handle the requests and keep up
with our regular permaculture work!

Besides pamphlet II, the following are commonly requested items.

• Registration Package for our 6-month Online Permaculture Design Course.
This includes
- Course Protocol (long)
- Course Reading List (incl. prices)
- Course Assignment Schedule
- Course Fee Table
- Course Registration Form

• Yankee Permaculture Publication List/Order Form

• Info on The Permaculture Design Course CD-ROM (see also, first, the course
reading list which gives full contents.)

• Intern FAQs

• Information on Elfin Permaculture Consulting Services

• Hosting other programs:
- One day and weekend programs
- 10 day and two week design intensives (not for certification)
- Live certification courses (minimum three weeks).

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to get things
straightened out.

For Mother Earth

Dan Hemenway
Barking Frogs Permaculture Center