Old 02-09-2003, 08:02 PM
BarkingFrogsPC

Default apology - free pamphlet from Barking Frogs Permaculture

Apologies to folks who tried to download Permaculture Design Course Pamphlet
II, Permaculture in Humid Landscapes, from our web site. We have a new web
master who decided to change everything all at once and the result is a mess.
Some of the links on the pages have been restored. If you fail to get the
information that you are seeking from A
HREF="http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com"http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/A,
however, contact me and I will try to send it as an email attachment. Please
try the web site first, or I won't be able to handle the requests and keep up
with our regular permaculture work!

Besides pamphlet II, the following are commonly requested items.

• Registration Package for our 6-month Online Permaculture Design Course.
This includes
- Course Protocol (long)
- Course Reading List (incl. prices)
- Course Assignment Schedule
- Course Fee Table
- Course Registration Form

• Yankee Permaculture Publication List/Order Form

• Info on The Permaculture Design Course CD-ROM (see also, first, the course
reading list which gives full contents.)

• Intern FAQs

• Information on Elfin Permaculture Consulting Services

• Hosting other programs:
- One day and weekend programs
- 10 day and two week design intensives (not for certification)
- Live certification courses (minimum three weeks).

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to get things
straightened out.

For Mother Earth

Dan Hemenway
Barking Frogs Permaculture Center

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 09:11 AM
Barking Mad... Sad Sid United Kingdom 4 14-10-2003 01:03 AM
Free Permaculture Pamphlet Download BarkingFrogsPC Permaculture 0 29-08-2003 03:42 PM
FROGS - Bull Frogs, Leopard Frogs, Spring Peepers (Was BullFrogs) Heather Ponds 1 03-06-2003 07:20 PM
Barking coming off Bradford Pear Gary Harper Texas 1 05-04-2003 12:09 PM