GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   Ireland permaculture / smallholding seek contacts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/44179-ireland-permaculture-smallholding-seek-contacts.html)

Clive Corner 27-09-2003 12:35 PM

Ireland permaculture / smallholding seek contacts

Hi there

We (Clive and Lynn) are looking for people with experience of
smallholding and permaculture in Ireland and the North of England to
give advice and information as we are very much novices at this.

Cheers

Clive and Lynn Corner

Ute Bohnsack 29-09-2003 05:32 PM

Ireland permaculture / smallholding seek contacts

Hi Clive,
We are in Ireland, in Co. Clare.
See http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-...ofclogher.html
Where are you?

Ute

andyjoel 24-01-2004 04:16 PM

Ireland permaculture / smallholding seek contacts

[quote]Originally posted by Clive Corner
[b]Hi there

Please see : http://www.irishmist.co.uk