GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   Len (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/44519-len.html)

Judanne 02-10-2003 12:03 AM

Len

Hi Len

Your website isn't loading and when I tried to let you know by hitting
"reply" to the posting you made in "hello", it bounced straight back.

I also wanted to ask you about Ted & Sheena. I have some cousins in your
area that I've lost track of. Would their name be Grewar?

Judanne

len gardener 02-10-2003 09:02 AM

Len

g'day judanne,

have u tried the new url it should be showing in my siganture line but
here it is please let me know if you have probs?

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

take care

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

len gardener 02-10-2003 09:02 AM

Len

sorry judanne,

didn't read the message properly, yes ted's name is grewar, if you
need any more help let us know we can get ten n sheena 2 check their
end or we can check down our way.

glad to help

len n bev

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

Janet Baraclough 03-10-2003 12:22 AM

Len

The message
from "Judanne" contains these words:

I also wanted to ask you about Ted & Sheena. I have some cousins in your
area that I've lost track of. Would their name be Grewar?

Yes. What a small world it is. Sheena visited me here this summer :-)

Janet (Isle of Arran Scotland).