GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   permacuture group (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/45155-permacuture-group.html)

PHILIP JAMES WHITE 10-10-2003 01:42 AM

permacuture group

-- are there any people out there that would be interested in getting a
permaculure group together?

len gardener 10-10-2003 02:02 AM

permacuture group

g'day philip,

don't know mate? maybe we could try and get people to use the many
groups currently available online eg.,. this one for starters.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

Jim W 10-10-2003 07:12 PM

permacuture group

PHILIP JAMES WHITE wrote:

-- are there any people out there that would be interested in getting a
permaculure group together?

??

You're posting from Aber? almost the permie centre of the Welsh
universe surely??

Take a look in the UK Permaculture publications or on some of the
websites.. You'll find the information you need.
//