Old 09-11-2003, 04:12 AM
pete

Default rethink the shoe

"Hakeem Abdullah" wrote in message
On 6 Nov 2003 22:19:59 GMT, wrote:

(Early 1991) As I said that after that pipe incident a lot of things
started changing around me. I used to go to pray fujur every day on
time, and _sometime_ would kind of cry to, the Israelis noted it and
started keeping me under observation. So then came the time when
sometime after we would finish prayer or start prayer, there would some
kind of rusty iron like smell in the mosque.

You know ? ... I get this same smell, I think its the rusty iron I have
around the place, and I havent even been smoking a pipe .........spooky eh?

After breathing whatever
this thing was, I and some others would get flu, pain in the neck, Jaw
or sometimes some kind of pimples of so inside our neck, as I used to
feel pain in my neck whenever I swallowed anything.

Yeah that sore throat ... the flu like symptoms and the aching
neck.......... I even asked my Doctor what it could be..........I was
astounded by his answer ..........

He used to order
the shop keeper to give me some _special_ kind of coke or sprite, when
ever I drank those special drinks I would instantly get flu, my hands
would get cold and every time a few hours later after this water like
flu, some kind of black clusters started coming out of my nose.

But you kept going back and drinking em right? ......sounds like you got
****ed mate ...........and don't worry about the black clusters......... it
happens to us all.. just hold a tissue to your nose and go
PHHHHMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!

This local shop keeper knew our family so he told my grand parents that
he can't do much as other wise Israelis would give this to his children,
so my parents completely stopped me from going out.

Prolly best........

May God free the Musl

Indeed .......and may God free the cockl and the whelk too.....

Pete

---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old 09-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "pete" contains these words:

May God free the Musl

Indeed .......and may God free the cockl and the whelk too.....

Amen.

Pity my news server missed the OP's post :-)

Janet.

Old 10-11-2003, 07:22 AM
pete

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "pete" contains these words:

May God free the Musl

Indeed .......and may God free the cockl and the whelk too.....

Amen.

Pity my news server missed the OP's post :-)

Janet.

You didn't miss a lot Janet

It was a re hash of the brand damage post mostly with some added bits :-)
As I can't get out fishing, replying to these emails is the next best sport.

My ISP's server doesn't get some messages either so I have to read some on
this server and some on the other.

Pete

---