Old 02-12-2003, 04:06 AM
Homefinders

Default Test

Fran,
No No No No No. I didn't WATCH it, but it was everywhere, in the paper, on
the radio, on the telly, people all hyped up about and chatting about it.
ARRRGGGGHHHH

Judanne
"Fran" wrote in message
u...
"Homefinders" wrote in message

Couldn't get away from the dastardly game here in Aussieland whether one
wanted to or not!!

Judanne

Oh dear; you mean to tell us that you have let the remote control device
move out of your sphere of influence? Fatal error that.

"Fran" wrote in message

Aaaah, the Thugby. Must admit that I didn't lower myself sufficiently

watch it.

(Meoooow)

Old 02-12-2003, 04:06 AM
Homefinders

Nah, nah nah nah to you, coz I have FOUR of them and NO man in the house!!!

Judanne
"pete" wrote in message

"Fran" wrote in message
u...
"Homefinders" wrote in message

Couldn't get away from the dastardly game here in Aussieland whether

one
wanted to or not!!

Judanne

Oh dear; you mean to tell us that you have let the remote control device
move out of your sphere of influence? Fatal error that.

??? there is no "sphere of influence" when it comes to wimmin and remotes

The remote is and will always be a male thing.... it's just the way of the
world.... no use fightin it

Although if we needed it while outside we'd get ya to put in ya handbag.

---

Old 02-12-2003, 05:43 AM
pete

"Homefinders" wrote in message
Nah, nah nah nah to you, coz I have FOUR of them and NO man in the

house!!!

Ok then I concede ... just don't tell Janet ok?

---

Old 14-12-2003, 05:42 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "pete" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "pete" contains these words:

The remote is and will always be a male thing.... it's just the way of

the
world.... no use fightin it

So why do men never know where it is?

We're talkin about the remote right? :-)

My guess is.... women hide it just to annoy us ...

No excuses, Pete, it's always kept in the same place. Just like the remote.

:~}

Janet.

Old 14-12-2003, 05:42 AM
pete

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

No excuses, Pete, it's always kept in the same place. Just like the

remote.

:~}

If "it" was kept in the same place AS the remote, we could get you to pass
them both at the same time ... saving a lot of searching and frustration.

---

Old 14-12-2003, 05:42 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "pete" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

No excuses, Pete, it's always kept in the same place. Just like the

remote.

:~}

If "it" was kept in the same place AS the remote, we could get you to pass
them both at the same time ... saving a lot of searching and frustration.

Have you ever had one of those fast-forward/freeze experiences, and
wondered what caused it?

Janet

Old 14-12-2003, 05:42 AM
pete

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "pete" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

No excuses, Pete, it's always kept in the same place. Just like

the
remote.

:~}

If "it" was kept in the same place AS the remote, we could get you to

pass
them both at the same time ... saving a lot of searching and

frustration.

Have you ever had one of those fast-forward/freeze experiences, and
wondered what caused it?

Janet

I have and I have, and now I do ...

So wimmin and remotes ARE linked inexplicably and undeniably... and men
press the buttons (if and when they can find em)

Thank you for giving me this insight.. I shall be asking further question
about life as time goes by :-)

And remembering to actually type something before pressing send too, which
I think helps

---

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM