Old 03-12-2003, 07:22 AM
len gardener

Default ted says g'day

yup went and saw ted n sheena today,

a great visit as it always is, nice country lunch a little drink or 2,
whilst we where there i seemed we caused it to rain a fair bit, well
that's what ted said least ways, so everytime the rain eased he took
me out into the garden and it would pelt down again. anyway they have
been having some dramatic lack of water problems, the dams need work
or more to the point he'll probably put a new bigger one in first then
start to deepen the others.

yeh didn't even realy look like much more than showers until we went
out into the paddock to get some more casuarina seedlings.

so we also got some rain won't know how much 'till morning when i read
the guage

that's it from us and that's it from ted n sheena

len
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/
Old 04-12-2003, 05:12 AM
pete

"len gardener" wrote in message
yup went and saw ted n sheena today,

a great visit as it always is, nice country lunch a little drink or 2,
whilst we where there i seemed we caused it to rain a fair bit, well
that's what ted said least ways, so everytime the rain eased he took
me out into the garden and it would pelt down again. anyway they have
been having some dramatic lack of water problems, the dams need work
or more to the point he'll probably put a new bigger one in first then
start to deepen the others.

yeh didn't even realy look like much more than showers until we went
out into the paddock to get some more casuarina seedlings.

so we also got some rain won't know how much 'till morning when i read
the guage

that's it from us and that's it from ted n sheena

len

Hiya Len good to hear what Ted has been up to.. if you are a rainbringer you
are welcome here anytime.

Tell Ted I said Hello and that he has to get his bum back here soon.

Pete

---

Old 04-12-2003, 06:13 PM
len gardener

g'day pete,

will pass on yor message, but dunno about him getting his bum down
your way can't even get him to take it 95k away to have a look at our
place. he's talking of putting in another dam then deepening the main
one he uses now, we talked about him putting the new one beside the
old one then marry them together once all is done. he's on fairly flat
ground where he is so the dams are more like big holes in the ground,
not much of a wall is needed.

they are best built using an excavator saw one of his neighbours up
the road from him putting in a new one, suggested to ted he do his
just as deep if he can, his current dam is only 1.8mtrs deep when
full.

he's out of grass on the block, but he keeps his cattle well fed,
reckon he should convert one into steaks for the bbq huh, ease the
pressure on the block.

he was happy to hear that pc'ers had been asking about him.

take care

len

snipped