Old 02-04-2004, 05:06 AM
Homefinders

Default Friendly real estate types!

Len said,
"don't mention aspect or micro-climates to real estate it doesn't compute
with them.", well that's true of most, but not with me, but then I'm on the
other side of the fence and working for the buyers of real estate, not the
sellers. Most estate agents think I'm nuts as I take a compass to every
home I inspect for a client just so I can say what sort of an aspect the
house has!
I have a new (nothing to do with pc so very off topic) website up at
www.launceston-homefinders.com.au and it is beginning to attract some
attention, so maybe it will help to supplement the Disability Support
Pension and then I will be able to afford to put some money into the
gardens!!

Judanne

"len gardener" wrote in message
(all snipped as it was enormously long!)

Old 02-04-2004, 10:57 AM
len gardener

g'day judanne,

looking at your site now.

the thing also with these conventional estate agents who aren't armed
with a compass they are working for themselves not even the home owner
from whom they steal a decent commission for creating a lot of
hassles.

just can't figure how the seller gets to pay all the gst after all we
are selling not buying and the buyer gets off scott free, they pay no
commissions for all their inconvenience.

yeh the front door of a house may face north but the back yard runs
away to the south no good for winter gardening, yeh they know nothing
of what aspect realy is.

had me soapbox whings now

hope things go well for you down in tassie judanne.

ted & sheena came for a visit last monday we had a great day

take care

snipped
--
happy gardening