Old 12-06-2004, 04:03 AM
len gardener

Default OT - property 4 sale

we are now having to sell our piece of paradise for anyone interested
in rural land and house in a near sunshine coast region of south east
qld then this link will be of importance:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~gard...y_pictures.htm

thank you all

len
--
happy gardening

Old 24-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Pinky

Len & Bev,

Sorry to see your place on the market, you've obviously put alot of work and
heart into the place, it's a lovely looking property.

Good luck with selling it, I hope your next venture brings you both
happiness,

Andrea

"len gardener" wrote in message
we are now having to sell our piece of paradise for anyone interested
in rural land and house in a near sunshine coast region of south east
qld then this link will be of importance:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~gard...y_pictures.htm

thank you all

len
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

Old 24-06-2004, 09:03 PM
len gardener

g'day andrea,

thank you very much our hope are the same, be good to have a crystal
ball hey?

len

snipped
--