GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   any permies still here??? got a link prpoblem i need help with? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/78341-any-permies-still-here-got-link-prpoblem-i-need-help.html)

len gardener 05-07-2004 01:02 AM

any permies still here??? got a link prpoblem i need help with?

is anyone else having problems accessing the following link:

www.permaculture.org.au

or

http://forums.permaculture.org.au/

tia

len
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.

Geodyne 06-07-2004 04:03 AM

any permies still here??? got a link prpoblem i need help with?

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:49:25 +1000, len gardener
wrote:

is anyone else having problems accessing the following link:

www.permaculture.org.au

or

http://forums.permaculture.org.au/

They both work fine for me Len, but this is a day after you posted
it.

Geodyne

len gardener 06-07-2004 09:02 AM

any permies still here??? got a link prpoblem i need help with?

yep theyfixed it their end, thanks all the same.

len

snipped