Old 30-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Myk Rushton

Default Full Permaculture Design Course, North London, Autumn 2004

Greetings Graham ) I wondered if you were still about

Sorry to reply to this mail rather than the original thread but my
newsreader ate the other one

I'm well and occasionally hear from both Merlyn and Barry (sad to hear
about BOG)

I'm supposed to be getting a web page together to show you folks what
I've been up to in Aotearoa but there never seems to be enough hours in
the day!

In the mean time you can check out Kiwi Permaculture on the PiNZ website

http://www.permaculture.org.nz/

Good luck with the course - nice to see some contemporary designers
training the next generation ;o)

Say hi to Merlyn for me

Myk

Graham Burnett wrote:
Naturewise will be running a full permaculture design course in North London
over 7 weekends from October 2004 to Jan 2005.

For details see
http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder....ise/poster.htm

Cheers Graham

Old 26-09-2004, 09:23 AM

Graham Burnett wrote:
Naturewise will be running a full permaculture design course in North London
over 7 weekends from October 2004 to Jan 2005.

For details see
http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder....ise/poster.htm

Cheers Graham

Hello Myk ... and Graham and Len!

Glad to see you're still online somewhere. Things are moving along
PC-wise these days and the permaculture list is quite active, URL:
We have around 450 subscribers.
Maybe you and Len will join us there. Graham and I and a few others
have put together a PC Wiki:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php

Len should teach a PC design course; he has put into practice some of
the best pc has to offer.(read his recent post wherein he describes
contour ripping for water distribution and storage. I will have a
2-shank Yeoman's plow system pretty soon, mounted on a 6' X 4" single
3-point hitch toolbar

I assume you are in New Zealand from the mention of Aotearoa.

Lawrence
http://market-farming.com