Old 19-03-2005, 12:12 PM
ivan gregov

Default LETS anyone?

Hi!

I'm a member of a LETS scheme started some months ago in SEE europe
(croatia), which is the first LETS attempt in this area, so not many
people around to ask for advice. though, we get informations from
experienced LETS and permaculture teachers form abroad.

so far we don't have many members, some 35 in first couple of months,
and exchange is going quite slowly. the other day I met a friend from
england who told me scheme in her small town was also dodgy, probably
because of too few members.

if some of you are members of yours local schemes, could you say - is it
really a rule that group should be no smaller than 50 people?
(or - should be larger than 50 if most members offer stuff like
philosophy teaching and art services, and very few people offer food and
other "hard stuff"?)

other question is:
is it correct that some 10.000 people is involved in LETS schemes all
over england, including some small firms/companies?
which are other countries with biggest LETS systems?

thanks and cheers,
ivan

Lets go to travel...but man with honour Gardening 1 05-05-2007 09:41 PM
The Survivor..........lets have a minute of silence for the poor thing! ~Mr. McDonald~ Ponds 0 30-04-2007 04:01 AM
Lets keep it this way! chuckie Ponds 1 25-02-2006 01:04 AM
ok lets tork loo's - story maybe dunno? len gardener Permaculture 3 13-07-2004 09:03 AM
lets try this one madgardener Gardening 4 07-11-2003 12:02 AM