GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   Mexican heirloom seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/94144-mexican-heirloom-seeds.html)

Tabletop Homestead 15-05-2005 11:18 PM

Mexican heirloom seeds

I recently was given some seeds for a tiny native pepper and a small round
squash (I'm told it's eaten with steak) from Tamaulipas, Mexico. This has
sparked my interest in seeds for edible and useful Mexican heirlooms,
particularly those from the more arid regions. I'm in Oklahoma and our hot,
dry summers require some creativity in keeping the garden productive. If
anyone has any Mexican seeds that they'd like to trade or share I'd be
appreciative.

Tabletop Homestead