GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   HELP! Vascular plants/speed? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/104672-help-vascular-plants-speed.html)

[email protected] 15-09-2005 02:12 AM

HELP! Vascular plants/speed?

My son's 4th grade science assignment:

How fast does water travel in a vascular plant?

Can anyone answer this or point the way for me??

Thanks in advance,

Roderick

[email protected] 16-09-2005 01:18 PM

thanks for your advise on parenting...its obvious you are not one.

[email protected] 16-09-2005 01:22 PM

Thanks for your advice on parenting...It is obvious you are not one
yourself.

Cereus-validus....... 16-09-2005 03:13 PM

Your brat must really appreciate you smothering them.

Maybe someday they will write a book about you?

Skippy won't learn anything unless he learns it on his own.

Why not post your request in bionet.plants.education so the teachers can
tell you that themselves?

wrote in message
oups.com...
thanks for your advise on parenting...its obvious you are not one.

[email protected] 16-09-2005 06:17 PM

You should be able to find the answer with a google.com search for
xylem velocity.

Xylem sap velocity is usually expressed in units of meters per hour or
millimeters per second.

David R. Hershey