Old 08-10-2005, 03:56 PM
MRH

Default succulent plants

Hello!

I just read a message from someone in another newsgroup that I read asking
if anyone had ever heard of a group (preferrably Italian) that discusses
succulent plants. If anyone knows of such a group, could you please
respond here in this newsgroup? I will check back for the answers later.
Thank you!

Gemini

Old 08-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Look here, young man.

http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home

Old 09-10-2005, 03:27 PM
MRH

Thank you so much, I will pass on the information to the lady in the other
newsgroup! )

*grin* My son thanks you too... this is his account, I (Gemini) am his
mother! ;o)

Peace!
Gemini

.. .

Old 09-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Great freaking Beowulf!!!

This is starting to get weird.

Wasn't Gemini the code name for a serial killer?

Too bad "this lady" and your son are incapable of making their own effort.
Are they in intensive care?

Old 09-10-2005, 05:41 PM
MRH

Nope! Gemini is the bright elusive butterfly of love! ;o)

Although I may at times seem like I have more than one personality (I *am* a
gemini, afterall), I am definitely not a serial killer! I would say that I
wouldn't hurt anything, but that isn't entirely true.... if I see a spider
or a millipede, I am prone to stomping the life out of them... other than
them, I wouldn't hurt anything.

As for my son... he has other email accounts that he uses, so he doesn't
bother with the one that this comes from at all.

And the other lady on the other newsgroup I read, simply didn't know where
to look for the answers to her question, which is why I went looking and
found this group to ask the question for her. Put simply... I like to help
other people when I can. )

Old 16-10-2005, 09:02 PM
ZnPb

"MRH"

I just read a message from someone in another newsgroup that I read asking
if anyone had ever heard of a group (preferrably Italian) that discusses
succulent plants.

Hi Gemini,
it.hobby.piante.cactus

ZnPb

Dog chewing my succulent-type plants! Linda H Australia 14 16-05-2006 11:00 AM
Succulent Plants Giuliano Gentili Plant Science 1 03-09-2003 07:22 PM
Gallipoli: pink flowering succulent John Savage Australia 2 26-04-2003 07:32 PM
Succulent expert EBG Gardening 0 10-03-2003 03:32 PM
succulent cuttings Iris Cohen Gardening 1 10-02-2003 09:25 AM