Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Ic Dien

Default fish/animals organs for human transplants

Animal and fish organs :
I am looking for case-studies, projections, perspectives, books,
existing industries, breed-applications...etc. concerning fish-
and other animal organs for human medical transplantations.
Somebody can help me ?
Paul

Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Cereoid+10

Unless you are asking about plant parts for human transplants, you are in
the wrong newsgroup.

BTW, Would you rather have a chicken liver or beef liver implant?
Probably depends on whether you want fried onions or bacon to go with it?

Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Ic Dien

"Cereoid+10" schreef in bericht
y.com...

Ic Dien wrote in message

Animal and fish organs :
I am looking for case-studies, projections, perspectives, books,
existing industries, breed-applications...etc. concerning fish-
and other animal organs for human medical transplantations.
Somebody can help me ?
Paul

===============================
My questions is a serious question. I like to start a
clean-farm for this items with a rapid helicopter-service to
service hospitals, universities...etc. So, I do not
need the organs for myself.
If you say, this newsgroup is not the right one, which is
it as well ?
Wfg,
Ic Dien (means...I am servicing...)
===============================

Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Cereoid+10

This is the wrong newsgroup by a mile, buckwheat. This one concerns plants
not animals.

Obviously, you should go back and look for a newsgroup dealing with animals.
Maybe a newsgroup for PETA would be what you are looking for?

Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Moontanman

Animal and fish organs :
I am looking for case-studies, projections, perspectives, books,
existing industries, breed-applications...etc. concerning fish-
and other animal organs for human medical transplantations.
Somebody can help me ?
Paul

As far as i know animal to human organ transplants have never been done
succesfully. I have heard that some one is working on transgenetic pigs for
organs but the research is far from complete
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me

Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Anna Vaca

Obviously we are not grasping the problem Cereoid+10 ?? who is probable is
10 years old and not a vegetarian, but may be studding biology. Therefore he
probably means Chickweed, Liverwort, Beef fungus, I can definitely say they
would be of no good.
Have a little rummage at Tesco.
Anna

y.com...

Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Ic Dien

"Anna Vaca" schreef in bericht
Obviously we are not grasping the problem Cereoid+10 ?? who is probable is
10 years old and not a vegetarian, but may be studding biology. Therefore

he
probably means Chickweed, Liverwort, Beef fungus, I can definitely say

they
would be of no good.
Have a little rummage at Tesco.
Anna

y.com...

Ic Dien wrote in message

Animal and fish organs :
I am looking for case-studies, projections, perspectives, books,
existing industries, breed-applications...etc. concerning fish-
and other animal organs for human medical transplantations.
Somebody can help me ?
Paul

================================
Anna,

1) I am nota scientist. So, I do not understand
terms like Cereoid+10 and Tesco.
Can you explain ?

2) Your private-adress below returns a failing
delivery recipient.

Paul

Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Cereoid+10

Anna Vaca is playing around with words and said nothing relevant to your
inquiry.

What she meant to say is that she has a thing for young boys who she thinks
are studs.

Ic Dien wrote in message

"Anna Vaca" schreef in bericht
Obviously we are not grasping the problem Cereoid+10 ?? who is probable

is
10 years old and not a vegetarian, but may be studding biology.

Therefore
he
probably means Chickweed, Liverwort, Beef fungus, I can definitely say

they
would be of no good.
Have a little rummage at Tesco.
Anna