GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Lipstick Plant "Aeschynanthus radicans" Propagation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/13818-lipstick-plant-aeschynanthus-radicans-propagation.html)

Nicholas J Ruggiero 05-04-2003 03:32 PM

Lipstick Plant "Aeschynanthus radicans" Propagation

My Lipstick plant almost died this winter. It was dropping leaves fast. I
put the plant in a full sun window and been watering it more. I now have the
plant under control. It even has new growth and is starting to bloom.

I was wondering how the Propagation works on this plant. It is not as full
as it use to be and I would like thicken it up a bit.

Thanks,
Nick

Cereoid+10 05-04-2003 03:32 PM

Lipstick Plant "Aeschynanthus radicans" Propagation

Check out a Gesneriad website for all the lurid details.

http://www.gesneriads.ca/