GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   wheat evolution (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/141637-wheat-evolution.html)

[email protected] 28-03-2006 12:12 AM

wheat evolution

Please let me know your evidence that T. macha is the most original wheat.
I am fascinated about this. Thank you very much.

regards

ming

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.