Old 02-06-2006, 03:32 AM posted to bionet.plants
Levi Mansur

Default Sources for Leucocoryne, Moraea,Calochortus bulk (Hybrid/Species/cultivars)

Hello there, I want to inform you that we have a Leucocoryne breeding project in Chile and have published several papers on this genus. Our web page in only in Spanish now but soon will be in English also. We have a Leucocoryne Manual for garden use in English with photos and many interesting facts,

We have Leucocoryne purpurea bulbs for sale as well as many others.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Levi Mansur, Ph.D.
Genetista
www.leucocoryne.cl
Mansur Agricultural Services Ltda.
www.mas-plantbreedingservices.com
Profesor
Facultad de Agronomía
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
Chile