Old 14-06-2006, 03:43 AM posted to bionet.plants

Default Buying a Plant Track

Hello -

I was searching "plant track" - I want one - and I found you, defining the
term for your correspondent. Guess it was used in an earlier discussion. Do
you happen to know if there is a commercially available plant track product?
Or does one find some hooks and a lighting track and figure out a way to make
it work? (I figured I might have to try that.) This probably is not the
kind of question you normally discuss, or expect, but . . . thought I'd give
it a shot.

Thank you.

Sherrie