GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Hydroculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/146987-re-hydroculture.html)

MrMystery 24-06-2006 07:18 PM

Hydroculture

Just started a Google group on houseplant hydroculture, a little early
for discussion, but please join if interested in discussion:

http://groups.google.com/group/HousplantHydroculture

Also for some basic information, checkout:

A Squidoo lens at www.squidoo.com/hydroculture

and a new Wikihow at
http://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Houseplants-in-Water-(Hydroculture)

Shirley wrote:
This email is about hydroculture or hydroponics, and I am asking for
advice, so I will understand if you do not reply.

Can you give me some ideas (or suggest a web site?) Most of the web
sites I have found are either too basic or are geared to commercial products.

I dream of a system
where I use far less water and don't alternately drown or parch my
poor collection. I imagine healthy robust plants. (I imagine....)

Thank you for your time,

Shirley Dormer