Old 23-09-2006, 09:58 AM posted to bionet.plants

Default Expression of SOD and some stress related genes

Dear All,

I wonder for the pattern of expression of SOD and some other stress related
genes that are so hard to predict. I cloned Cu/Zn SOD, APX genes in
eucalyptus and found no such patterns (kind of fluctuated patterns) of mRNA
steady state accumulation after treating with NaCl at 100, 200 mM caompared
to that of control (0 mM). Can anyone give me the explaination for what's
happened? I did another experiment in cassava for alpha and beta amylases
and found the same thing.

Thank you in advance,
Kon Diew

Try the new Live Search today!