Old 26-01-2007, 04:47 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default phaseolus lunatus regeneration protocol.........

Dear Scientists,
It will be of great help if any body who is working on phaseolus lunatus (Lima bean) transformation and regeneration could share thier experience. I have started work on the transformation of GFP constructs but it seems to be difficult to regenerate from the callus. Pls do share your experience and let me know if you have any standerdized regeneration protocol. I appreciate your time.
Thanking you

sincerely
Chida

Graduate student
university of Turin,
Center of excellence in Plant and Microbial Biosensing

Bored stiff? Loosen up...