GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   When To Repot Corn Plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/152802-when-repot-corn-plant.html)

stormylm 03-02-2007 04:39 PM

When To Repot Corn Plant?

Last night we rescued a large corn plant from certain doom, either
someone took it home from the office or it was going out in the
garbage. My husband brought it home, in the car. I guess it could have
traveled worse, but now the soil is dry and the canes are all askew. I
have no idea of how much soil these 5 foot canes should be sitting in.
Can you give some info on this. THere are 4 tall canes in this pot,
should they be seperated, like two to a pot or left together. Iam clueless.