Old 28-03-2007, 12:21 AM posted to bionet.plants

Default Biodegradable Pots/Containers for Growing Seedlings

Good afternoon, I am an MBA student and ran across a query regarding
biodegradable pots for growing plants and planting the whole pot into the
ground. (http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/plantbi...er/019134.html)
While I realize this is over 8 years old, I am currently researching various
information for a start-up company specializing in these pots made from
composted manure and was wondering if you ever found a supplier to meet your
needs. If so, who were they and do you have any contact information for
them?

I apologize for the unsolicited e-mail, but am on a fact-finding mission and
it brought me to you. Thank you in advance for any information you can help
me with.

Stephanie Chenard

MBA Candidate in Sustainable Managment 2008

Presidio School of Managment

(510) 910-9023

Old 03-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Chenard View Post
[...]

Hi! Stephanie,

i am mani. i live in chennai. INDIA. I am a manufacturer of biodegradable nursery pots.if you are interested, please give me your mail id. i will send you all the details about my products. I use,natural agricultural waste materials like sawdust,rice husk,wheat husk and starch as basic raw materials. so my products are 100% organic and biodegradable.please mail me to or call me 00 91 94433 21959 for product details

regards
mani