Old 25-04-2007, 03:37 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default Wanted: Info on Neem tree.

Everything that you wish to know about the Neem treee, can be found at www.neemfoundation.org If you want pure cold-pressed Neem oil at 1500ppm Azadaractin, I have it at the best price that you will find anywhere on the web. My product comes straight from the Orissa province of India. Feel free to contact me - Garry