GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Plant ID (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/158693-plant-id.html)

Big John 16-05-2007 11:04 PM

Plant ID

If this is not against the rules of this NG, I am sending a photo of a
group of plants/wildflowers that are all over a ranch where I visit in
Stonewall County, Texas (west central Texas). No one there has any idea
what they are, so I will appreciate any clues. If there is a better NG
for me to take this sort of thing to, please let me know.

Thanks --

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...5/CIMG0171.jpg

p.s. I know what the little red ones are -it's the large white ones I'm
interested in.

Big John

Stephen Sentoff 17-05-2007 01:14 AM

Plant ID

Big John wrote:
No one there has any idea
what they are, so I will appreciate any clues.

Thanks --

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...5/CIMG0171.jpg

p.s. I know what the little red ones are -it's the large white ones I'm
interested in.

Big John

I'd say it's a mustard of some sort. Maybe that's enough to get you
pointed in the right direction.

--
Steve