GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   plant cell biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/167750-plant-cell-biology.html)

Joanna Porankiewicz-Asplund (Agrisera AB) 04-12-2007 07:56 PM

plant cell biology

Antibodies for applications in plant science have generally been available
only through informal exchanges.
Agrisera (www.agrisera.com/shop) has built a collection of
antibodies to serve the plant & algal science community. We are
collaborating with researchers and producing antibodies and assembling
existing antibodies to make them more widely available. We are developing
antibodies against marker proteins for plant cellular compartments and
many others.
LHC,PSI,PSII,Rubisco,HSP,NifH,COXII,Idh,FtsH,LOX,F eSOD,GR,GS,FtsZ,CCS,
PhyA,AtpB and many, many more.

Joanna Porankiewicz-Asplund, PhD
Agrisera